bmc brewing is looking for Beertenders to help create our brand and establish our brewery/taproom in Pittsboro, NC. They will be responsible for all aspects of tap room execution.
- Verify identification and age requirements of customers
- Process payment from customers
- Clean glasses and bar utensils
- Make suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences
- Record and balance cash receipts and prepare cash deposits
- Open and maintain tabs throughout their shift
- Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Knowledge of beer styles
- Understanding of unique and complementary flavor pairings
- Impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness
- Ability to evaluate customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Ability to enforce company policies regarding the consumption of alcohol
- Accountability in maintaining inventory and processing payments
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
If interested, send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
bmc brewing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.